Calling all cycling Dunblaners
Whether you are regular confident free-wheeling road/mountain bikers, relying on electric motors, still on your balance bike or just thinking of starting from scratch, we want to meet you.
Dunblane by Cycle is a new community group that is affiliated to Cycling UK after emerging from the success of Discover Dunblane’s participation in European Mobility Week in September 2016.
Our primary aim is to develop, promote and support cycling as a practical and safe means of everyday transport for all ages within, to and from Dunblane
Sunday 7th May from 1:30-3:30 pm
Braeport Community Centre
All committed or aspirant cyclists are welcome to drop-in and join us (preferably with wheels!) to:
- learn more about our plans for the year
- get advice on how to prepare your bike for summer
- sample some of Dunblane’s cycle ways
- have some family fun
For further information:
- drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- look at a summary of how we plan to operate
- see our full constitution.
- explore local cycling routes on Dunblane’s Green Travel Map
Welcome to home of the Dunblane-By-Cycle group. We are currently in the process of establishing and building the group and will update the page as soon as more information is available. In the meantime, if you would like to contact the group, please email: email@example.com